Why Do You Need a Personal Statement Counter?
Your personal statement will undoubtedly be the most important part of your application so you have to ensure that it is done perfectly. This means not only by writing something that is attention grabbing and unique but also in following their requirements precisely. So your format and word count must be exactly as they have requested. Word count can be very difficult to maintain as you have so much that you want to say in such a small space, but if you go over the limit you are showing them that you are unable to follow their instructions so your application will simply be ignored. So using a personal statement counter to ensure that your statement is within the required limit is very important.
Use Our Personal Statement Counter to Keep within Their Limits
Our personal statement counter will simply check the length of your statement so that you can make sure that you are not going to exceed their requirements. Simply paste your text into the space provided and let us do the rest. Our tool will provide you with the personal statement word count and you can then compare this against the personal statement length that is required. Our personal statement length checker is completely free and very easy to use.
We Can Help You Maintain Your Personal Statement Length
If your personal statement is shown as being too long by our personal statement counter or if you are just not happy with what you have written then our website can provide you with some useful tips to fix this. Our tips and tricks will help you to ensure that your personal statement is correctly formatted and within the required word count as well as ensuring that what you have written if going to create the right impression.
If length of your personal statement isn`t proper you should fully review your personal statement to remove any errors in your writing and improve the readability through improving transitions and word choices.
In addition to this you should keep within the word count by looking in areas such as:
- Removing information that is already available within other parts of your application;
- Removing any obvious statements as these are just a complete waste of your word count;
- Removing any clichés, these are often unnecessary as well as being a “no-no” in their own right as they want to see your own words;
- Ensuring that everything that you have written is completely relevant to the application;
- Ensuring that you have written concisely and have removed things such as redundant word pairs such as “very quickly”, you don’t need the “very”.
We Are Proud of Our Personal Statement Counter
Whether you just want to use of our personal statement counter to check your personal statement length or you want find out more useful tips on personal statement writing we always aim for your full satisfaction. Our site always provides you with high quality and unique advice on how to improve your personal statement.
So if you need any help with your personal statement just come to us here for our personal statement counter! We are waiting for you!
Why is it important to use a personal statement checker?
Your personal statement is going to be the most important part of your application. It is the only part in which you have a free hand to explain about who you are and why you should be given that all important place. Often your personal statement is going to be the deciding factor in any decision making process.
So it is vital that your personal statement for your application is written perfectly and totally focused on what the committee are expecting to see. But achieving the required standard is very difficult and many applicants will spend many weeks trying to perfect their statement. This is why it will often be best to turn to a professional service such as ours to “check my personal statement.”
What can a personal statement editing service do for you?
How your personal statement is written is as important as what you will actually write. The committee reads many hundreds of statements and errors in the writing and poor writing style will immediately lose their interest. This is why it is so important to use a good personal statement checker that can check your personal statement for all of the following:
- Errors in your spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Poor word selection
- The overall flow of your statement
- Poor transitions between sentences and paragraphs
- Incorrect use of tenses or voice
- The use of clichés, acronyms, slang and obvious statements
- Run on sentences or fragments
- General poor readability
Whatever issues our personal statement checker finds they will suggest alternatives to you within a marked up copy of your statement. You will then be able to accept the suggestions or ignore them as you see fit allowing you to maintain control of your personal statement.
Our personal statement checker is qualified to help you
We know that your personal statement needs to be perfect and that can only be achieved through the use of an editor that knows exactly how your statement should be written. This is why we employ only highly specialized editors that you are unlikely to get through any other editing service online for your personal statement review:
- Fully certified professional editors
- Holders of higher degrees relevant to the field of your application
- A full understanding of committee expectations
- Native English language speakers
Our personal statement checker’s work is guaranteed
By using our services you will get to work with the very best editors in this highly specialized field ensuring that you statement will be bought to a standard that will get the reader’s attention. We offer all of the support and help that you would expect from a professional company:
- Easy to access ordering and support available 24/7
- Highly affordable pricing that will not break the bank
- A quick turn around on all orders and guaranteed on time delivery
- Unlimited revisions on all work
- A full satisfaction money back guarantee on your editing