Chemistry is one of the most complicated subjects, and to write a research paper on chemistry is not the easiest task. However most of the students are facing problems with it and first their though is to buy research papers, and it is important for them to pick interesting topic for research paper. For most students it is really complicated to choose an interesting topic as in chemistry there are a lot of complicated topics which require some formulate or some really complicated statements, which for student is boring.
If you are interested in some particular topic or have passion to study it, than most likely you should write a paper on that topic. However if you are not sure, we have already created a list of catchy topics for you on chemistry that you might choose for yourself:
- The acid rain and it is effect on plants and animals. What is the nature of acid rain and how does it appear. Does acid rain influence on people’s health? Are there some preventions against acid rain and what techniques can be used?
- How bad is plastic packaging and does it influence the quality of food? Is it necessary to recycle plastic and what is percentage of people who does it? What solution can be made to plastic packaging, name advantages and disadvantages.
- What chemicals influence the human’s allergies? What chemicals have the most effect? What are allergy symptoms to chemicals and what illness can it cause? What are the best ways of treating the chemical allergy?
- Is there some particular career you would like to choose among the chemistry field and why? What is your passion about it and what advantages of that profession are?
- Is there some danger in drinking soft drinks? What does it effect the most in human body? Explain your statements with the chemical reasons.
- How are make up products connected with chemistry? What chemicals do cosmetic products contain? What are the most harmful for human’s skin and body?
- What is organic food and is it safer? Is the term organic the same as natural, what is the difference? Can organic food exist without pesticide ? Can people eat only organic food?
- Are all vitamins in our body necessary and what are the disadvantages of some of the vitamins? In what products do those vitamins exist? How to replace those vitamins?
- What scientist did the most for chemistry? Describe his/her inventions and how did it contribute to our life today?
- What is radon and it’s harmful effects? How can it be tested? What are health risk because of radon? How to prevent radon in buildings?
- How do chemicals influence on the long distance delivery products? How is it dangerous? What can be solution to the problem?
Now when you have a list of possible topics, and you have picked your favorite one, it is time to figure out the structure of it. It is important also to format your paper correctly, so we are also ready to help you with it:
- Abstract page
There can be given different guidelines for you to follow, however still, you should follow that structure as it stays for every research paper the same.
Just remember to choose the topic you like and structure your research paper properly, those are the best keys to write your paper perfectly.
- Essay topics 2011.
- Possible undergraduate research projects .
- Research ideas .
Sociology research paper topics
Biology research paper topics
The Old and Clichéd
One of the most common research topics in middle and high school chemistry is "Properties of Acids, Bases, and Salt Solutions."
So, we bring you the solution. Given below is a list of chemistry research topics for different levels, starting from middle school and ending with postgraduate research. These research topics cover both organic and inorganic chemistry and everything in between. And we hope it helps you come up with something fun and workable.
LIST OF CHEMISTRY RESEARCH TOPICS
For Middle School and High School Students
➼ Structure of an Atom
➼ Element Location on the Periodic Table
➼ Groups of Elements in the Periodic Table
➼ Thomson's Discovery of the Electron
➼ Rutherford's Nuclear Atom
➼ Bohr's Model of an Atom
➼ Ionic and Covalent Bonds
➼ Chemical Bonds Between Atoms in Molecules
➼ Solids and Liquids Held Together by van der Waals Forces
➼ How to Write Balanced Equations
➼ Conversion of a Molecular Substance's Mass to Mole
➼ Oxidation and Reduction Reactions
➼ Properties of Acids, Bases, and Salt Solutions
➼ Strong and Weak Acids and Basics
➼ Types of pH Tests
➼ Diffusion of Gases
➼ Dalton's Law of Partial Pressures
➼ Standard Temperature and Pressure
➼ Graham's Law
➼ Solutes and Solvents
➼ Carbon and its Compounds
➼ Protons and Neutrons
➼ Nuclear Fission and Fusion
➼ Radiation and Radioactive Isotopes
➼ Intermolecular Forces
➼ Metals and Non-metals
➼ Acids and Bases
➼ Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
➼ Solids, Liquids, and Gases
➼ Chemicals that Trigger Food Allergies
➼ The Role of Marie Curie in Modern Chemistry
For Undergraduates (College Level)
➼ Transport of Trace Metals in Groundwater
➼ Chemical Speciation of Heavy Metal Ion Using Supported Liquid Membranes
➼ Destruction of Chemicals on Metal Oxide Films and Nanoparticles
➼ Applications to Solar Energy Conversion or Electrocatalysis
➼ Synthesis of New Materials, Structural Chemistry, and Applications in Catalysis
➼ Design, Synthesis, and Characterization of Molecule‐based Magnetic Materials
➼ Fundamental Studies of the Diels‐Alder Reaction
➼ Design, Synthesis, and Self‐assembly of Supramolecular Polymers
➼ Enantioselective and Diastereoselective synthesis using Reissert Compounds
➼ Isolation and Structural Elucidation of New Natural Products with Anticancer Activity
➼ Sulfonate and Carboxylate Ion‐containing Polymers
➼ Nanomaterials for Photocatalysis and Photoelectrochemistry
➼ Room Temperature Ionic Liquids
➼ New Materials for High Efficiency Solar Cells
➼ Effects of Mixed Salts on Aqueous Interfaces
➼ Computational Modeling of Aggregation Phenomena in Petrochemical Mixtures
➼ Strategies for Low-energy Recycling of Plastics
➼ Molecular Catalysts for Carbon Dioxide Conversion
➼ Cyanobacteria Conversion of Fatty Acids to Fuel
➼ Evaluating the Structure and Function of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
➼ Chemistry of Biological Systems
➼ Characterization of Biological Systems
➼ Surface Spectroscopy
➼ Alcohol Poisoning and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
➼ Aldehydes and Ketones as Flavoring Agents
➼ Chemistry of Vision
➼ Chemistry of Nicotine and Caffeine Addiction
➼ Resin Polymers
➼ Nuclear Magnetic Resonance of Organic Compounds
➼ Biological Chemistry of Sulfur and Selenium
➼ Inorganic Nanostructured Materials
➼ Alpha-Arylation and Alpha-Vinylation of Enolates: New Reactivity from the Urea Linkage
➼ Directed Covalent Assembly in the Solid State: Towards Predictable Solvent-free Synthesis
➼ Dynamic Structural Science at the RCaH
➼ Supramolecular Crystal Engineering of Porphyrin-Fullerene Assemblies
➼ Dynamically Adaptive Metal-organic Nanopores
➼ Boron Porphyrin and Corrole Complexes
➼ EPSRC Impact Acceleration Fellowships at RCaH
➼ Selective Chelators for Beryllium
➼ The Forbidden Crystal: Penrose Tiling with Molecules
➼ Novel Antimicrobial Polymers
➼ Fully-Integrated Continuous Flow Processes for Access to Forbidden Chemistries, New Reactivities and Sequential Complexity Generation
➼ Time Resolved Spectroscopy of Solar Energy Harvesting Complexes
➼ Development of Catalysts for Green Chemistry
➼ The Synthesis of High Thermal Conductivity Polymer
➼ A Study of the Adsorption of Silicate on Magnetite and Maghemite
➼ Modeling the Self-assembly of DNA Multi-arm Motifs
➼ Predictive Modeling of Ligand Binding to Flexible Proteins
➼ Synthesis of Boron Halide Complexes of Polypyrrolic Macrocycles
➼ Modeling Techniques for Optimization of Polyurethane Formulations
We hope that these topics have sparked some ideas in you and helped you formulate your assignments (pun intended)!