“School life is the best life” phrase says that life is all about learning something innovation. School gives us better education, joyful experience, careless about everything, etc. It is the essential part of human life. It is the freedom from the care and great happiness for the students.
Meaning of School life
School life is the best period of human life. People are learning from his childhood in the school, and also a school built the character of the man. It is the formative period for everyone. Every student should try to make his better life and best use of school life because it never comes again after the school session.
Firstly, every student should learn great knowledge from the school life. They have great discipline and punctuality about the school life. They must do that all work at the right moment.
He must remember that if a student becomes successful in his student career and his character is built on a sound basic; he will be able to shine in any sphere of life and serve his society and countries.
Due to the school life is but a preparation to face the challenges that the more prominent school called world will offer us once we are out of our schools. The institutions therefore other great influence upon us. They shape our character, mold our mental attitudes and fashion the basic principles of life.
Most of the people who have spent in school are the happiest and happy days of our life. There are so many memories of school life which we remind every time. School days fills our mind with happiness and nostalgic memories of happy days of yesteryears.
Some of the students tend to avoid doing home assignments and never try to dive into the hard work. The only period they take seriously is the examination set. When the announcement of the exams comes, the student feels like he’s got an electric shock. No more bullying the little kids, no more making fools of the poor teachers – time to read and revise!
Extra-curricular activities of the school life
- Most of the students have excellent knowledge in both, i.e., Study and extracurricular activity.
- They are attending all type of activity such as sports, dance, song, speech, fashion competition, etc.
- Small children are taking part in the traditional day. Every student wear different type of conventional dress
- Every school keeps his annual function of the year for students. Students take part in the activities and show his talent.
- Students must know of this all along with the study. They are showing his talent by the school. It is that place where everyone can show his ability for anything.
- School gives chances to become an own personality.
- School life we can never forget at any cost.
- Environmental Club, Social service Group, etc., are the part of the school which makes joyful school life.
- There are Matches, tournaments, cultural shows, competitions, outings, picnics, etc., make the school life lively, exciting and enjoyable.
- The critical functions of school are School Annual Sports day, Parents’ Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Anniversary Day, Founder’s Day, etc. These are celebrated in a grand manner providing a lot of opportunities for the development of students’ inborn talents and abilities.
Regular activities of school life
- In school, there are classes held daily and interspersed with monthly tests and quarterly examinations. Those, who fare poorly in these tests and exams, are severely admonished, and in some cases, their parents are called.
- Additional classes are allotted for these students so that they get an opportunity to clarify their doubts. All co-curricular activities and celebrations are usually conducted outside school time and on Saturdays. In fact, academic excellence has been the hallmark of the school.
- School is the nursery of life. What one learns in college remains with us for the rest of our life? Realizing this fundamental truth, the authorities of school try to instill in us, the fundamental values of life such as discipline, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, respect to elders, being good-mannered, personal cleanliness, etc.
- A lot of emphases is given to character formation, moral education and acquiring ethical principles of life. Providing social service to the neighborhood is an integral part of this attempt. A lot of importance is given to the acquisition of personal discipline.
School life is a better life, and it was the high opportunity of our life which we had earned easily. After the school life, we are missing so many memories in our mind. School life was very joyful and happy experience for us. There was a lot of fun and education which acquire ethical principles of life.
School life is best life is explained below with exclusive video.
It is said that “student life is golden life,” because student life is the most important part of human life. It is the period of pure joy and happiness, because the mind of a student is free from cares and worries of a grown-up life.
In this period, the character of man is built. So, it is called the formative period of human life. Every student should try his best to make the best use of his student life.
The primary duty of a student is to learn and to acquire knowledge. He must do all his work at the right moment and maintain punctuality and discipline. He must remember that if a student becomes successful in his student career and his character is built on a sound basic, he will be able to shine in any sphere of life and serve his society and countries.
A student should spend most of his time of this golden period in reading and learning. A good student never waste his time fixed for reading uselessly. But he must not be a book-worm being always engaged in his studies. He should also be careful about his health and spend some time daily in some sports and games. He should try to develop his body and mind at the same time.
As a student he must try to develop his intellect. He should also try to acquire some good qualities like obedience, dutifulness, respect on elders and love and sympathy for fellow man in the society. The duty of a student is to obey his parents and teachers and respect the elders of the society.
Students are the future hope of country. So every student should try to be the best citizen in all respect, so that he may serve his country as far as he can.
Category: Essays, Paragraphs and Articles